Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- grinder is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- grinder is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- grinder is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling grinder
6 letter words by unscrambling grinder
5 letter words by unscrambling grinder
4 letter words by unscrambling grinder
3 letter words by unscrambling grinder
2 letter words by unscrambling grinder
Definition of grinder
- a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States. Synonyms: Cuban sandwich, Italian sandwich, bomber, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, poor boy, sub, submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep.
- grinding tooth with a broad crown; located behind the premolars. Synonyms: molar.
- machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing. Synonyms: mill, milling machinery.
- a machine tool that polishes metal.
gristmill, quern, spicemill, treadmill, treadwheel, windmill.
binder, blinder, finder, minder, reminder, winder.
Words made by unscrambling the letters grinder plus one letter
deringer, ordering, regrinds, grinders, redrying, grindery.
Your query has returned 72 words, which include anagrams of grinder as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in grinder.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.