Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dig is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- dig is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- dig is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling dig
2 letter words by unscrambling dig
Definition of dig
- the site of an archeological exploration; "they set up camp next to the dig". Synonyms: archeological site, excavation.
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'", "she threw shafts of sarcasm", "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets". Synonyms: barb, gibe, jibe, shaft, shot, slam.
- a small gouge (as in the cover of a book); "the book was in good condition except for a dig in the back cover".
- the act of digging; "there's an interesting excavation going on near Princeton". Synonyms: digging, excavation.
- the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow; "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs". Synonyms: jab.
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must", "turn over the soil for aeration". Synonyms: cut into, delve, turn over.
- create by digging; "dig a hole", "dig out a channel". Synonyms: dig out.
- work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework", "Lexicographers drudge all day long". Synonyms: drudge, fag, grind, labor, labour, moil, toil, travail.
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt", "dig coal". Synonyms: dig out, dig up.
- thrust down or into; "dig the oars into the water", "dig your foot into the floor".
- remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside". Synonyms: excavate, hollow.
- poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs". Synonyms: jab, poke, prod, stab.
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?". Synonyms: apprehend, compass, comprehend, get the picture, grasp, grok, savvy.
burrow, dibble, digest, ditch, drive, figure, furrow, groove, intuit, lift, root, rootle, rout, rut, shovel, spade, trench, trowel, tumble, tunnel, twig.
big, dag, dg, dia, die, digs, dim, din, ding, dip, dis, dit, dix, dkg, dog, dug, fig, gig, ig, jig, oig, pig, rig, wig, zig.
big, brig, fig, gig, jig, pig, prig, renege, rig, swig, trig, twig, whig, whig, wig, zig.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dig plus one letter
gadi, gied, gild, ding, grid, gird, digs, gids, guid.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of dig as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dig.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.