Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- grin is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- grin is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- grin is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling grin
3 letter words by unscrambling grin
2 letter words by unscrambling grin
Definition of grin
- a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement. Synonyms: grinning, smile, smiling.
- to draw back the lips and reveal the teeth, in a smile, grimace, or snarl.
erin, gain, gin, grain, gran, grid, grim, grind, grip, gris, grit, groin.
akin, begin, berlin, bin, boleyn, chagrin, chin, din, fin, finn, gin, gwyn, gwynn, herein, in, inn, kin, lin, min, pin.
Words made by unscrambling the letters grin plus one letter
garni, grain, bring, grind, reign, renig, iring, groin, giron, girns, rings, grins, unrig, ruing, wring.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of grin as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in grin.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.