Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- connected is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- connected is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- connected is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points
9 letter words by unscrambling connected
7 letter words by unscrambling connected
6 letter words by unscrambling connected
5 letter words by unscrambling connected
4 letter words by unscrambling connected
3 letter words by unscrambling connected
2 letter words by unscrambling connected
Definition of connected
- being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs", "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities". Synonyms: affiliated, attached.
- joined or linked together. Antonyms: unconnected.
- wired together to an alarm system; "all the window alarms are connected".
- plugged in; "first check to see whether the appliance is connected".
- stored in, controlled by, or in direct communication with a central computer. Synonyms: machine-accessible.
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?", "Tie the ropes together", "Link arms". Synonyms: connect, link, link up, tie. Antonyms: disconnect.
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind", "colligate these facts", "I cannot relate these events at all". Synonyms: associate, colligate, connect, link, link up, relate, tie in. Antonyms: dissociate.
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway", "Our paths joined", "The travelers linked up again at the airport". Synonyms: connect, join, link, link up, unite.
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area". Synonyms: connect.
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out". Synonyms: connect.
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?". Synonyms: connect.
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train", "The planes don't connect and you will have to wait for four hours". Synonyms: connect.
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty". Synonyms: connect.
- establish communication with someone; "did you finally connect with your long-lost cousin?". Synonyms: connect, get in touch, touch base.
- plug into an outlet; "Please plug in the toaster!", "Connect the TV so we can watch the football game tonight". Synonyms: connect, plug in, plug into. Antonyms: unplug.
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run". Synonyms: connect.
articulate, attach, bridge, complect, conjoin, correlate, ground, hitch, identify, interconnect, interdepend, interlink, interrelate, join, mean, remember, syndicate, tee, tie.
affected, corrected, dejected, detected, directed, directed, directed, disaffected, disconnected, effected, elected, expected, infected, interconnected, neglected, perfected, protected, reflected, rejected, rejected.
Your query has returned 94 words, which include anagrams of connected as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in connected.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.