Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- don is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- don is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- don is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
3 letter words by unscrambling don
2 letter words by unscrambling don
Definition of don
- a Spanish gentleman or nobleman. Synonyms: Don.
- teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford). Synonyms: preceptor.
- the head of an organized crime family. Synonyms: father.
- Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu. Synonyms: Don.
- a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov. Synonyms: Don, Don River.
- a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename; "Don Roberto". Synonyms: Don.
- put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?", "He put on his best suit for the wedding", "The princess donned a long blue dress", "The queen assumed the stately robes", "He got into his jeans". Synonyms: assume, get into, put on, wear.
hat, scarf, try.
con, den, din, do, doc, dod, doe, dog, doh, doi, doj, dol, dona, done, dong, dos, dot, down, dun, eon, ion, mon, non, on, ron, son, ton, won, yon.
abidjan, amman, aton, azerbaijan, azerbaijan, bataan, baton, bhutan, bonn, ceylon, ceylon, chiffon, chon, con, conn, denouement, dhahran, gabon, gibran, golan.
Words made by unscrambling the letters don plus one letter
dona, bond, node, done, fond, dong, nodi, dino, pond, dons, nods, udon, undo, down, yond.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of don as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in don.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.