Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- expected is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 20 points
- expected is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 20 points
- expected is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 22 points
8 letter words by unscrambling expected
6 letter words by unscrambling expected
5 letter words by unscrambling expected
4 letter words by unscrambling expected
3 letter words by unscrambling expected
2 letter words by unscrambling expected
Definition of expected
- considered likely or probable to happen or arrive; "prepared for the expected attack". Antonyms: unexpected.
- regard something as probable or likely; "The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow". Synonyms: anticipate, expect.
- consider obligatory; request and expect; "We require our secretary to be on time", "Aren't we asking too much of these children?", "I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons". Synonyms: ask, expect, require.
- look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives", "She is looking to a promotion", "he is waiting to be drafted". Synonyms: await, expect, look, wait.
- consider reasonable or due; "I'm expecting a full explanation as to why these files were destroyed". Synonyms: expect.
- look forward to the birth of a child; "She is expecting in March". Synonyms: expect.
- be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child", "The are expecting another child in January", "I am carrying his child". Synonyms: bear, carry, expect, gestate, have a bun in the oven.
anticipate, assume, believe, call, conjecture, expect, guess, hypothecate, hypothesise, hypothesize, imagine, opine, presume, reckon, speculate, suppose, theorise, theorize, think, trust.
collected, corrected, detected, directed, dissected, elected, inflected, neglected, projected.
Words made by unscrambling the letters expected plus one letter
Your query has returned 31 words, which include anagrams of expected as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in expected.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.