Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bridge is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- bridge is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- bridge is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling bridge
5 letter words by unscrambling bridge
4 letter words by unscrambling bridge
3 letter words by unscrambling bridge
2 letter words by unscrambling bridge
Definition of bridge
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.. Synonyms: span.
- a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected. Synonyms: bridge circuit.
- something resembling a bridge in form or function; "his letters provided a bridge across the centuries".
- the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose; "her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose".
- any of various card games based on whist for four players.
- a wooden support that holds the strings up.
- a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth. Synonyms: bridgework.
- the link between two lenses; rests on the nose. Synonyms: nosepiece.
- an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands. Synonyms: bridge deck.
- connect or reduce the distance between. Synonyms: bridge over.
- make a bridge across; "bridge a river".
- cross over on a bridge.
auction, contract, drawbridge, flybridge, flyover, footbridge, overcrossing, overpass, viaduct.
abridge, bride, bridges, bridget, bridle, fridge, ridge.
abridge, fridge, midge, ridge.
Words made by unscrambling the letters bridge plus one letter
abridge, brigade, bridged, begirds, bridges.
Your query has returned 54 words, which include anagrams of bridge as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bridge.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.