Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adorn is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- adorn is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- adorn is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling adorn
4 letter words by unscrambling adorn
3 letter words by unscrambling adorn
2 letter words by unscrambling adorn
Definition of adorn
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party", "beautify yourself for the special day". Synonyms: beautify, decorate, embellish, grace, ornament.
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere". Synonyms: beautify, deck, decorate, embellish, grace.
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors. Synonyms: clothe, invest.
applique, bard, barde, bead, bedeck, bedight, bedizen, begild, bejewel, beset, bespangle, blazon, braid, broider, caparison, color, colour, deck, dress, emblazon, embroider, enamel, encrust, engild, festoon, filet, fillet, flag, fledge, flight, foliate, fret, fringe, garland, garnish, gild, hang, illuminate, illustrate, incrust, inlay, jewel, lacquer, landscape, ornament, panel, pipe, prank, redecorate, scallop, smock, spangle, stick, stucco, tinsel, trim, vermiculate, wreathe.
born, bourn, bourne, corn, firstborn, forewarn, forlorn, horn, horne, lowborn, morn, mourn, porn, reborn, scorn, shorn, stillborn, sworn, thorn, torn.
Words made by unscrambling the letters adorn plus one letter
roband, dacron, candor, cardon, dragon, hadron, inroad, ordain, jordan, lardon, ladron, rodman, random, pardon, radons, adorns, andros, around, onward.
Your query has returned 32 words, which include anagrams of adorn as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in adorn.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.