Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- invest is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- invest is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- invest is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling invest
5 letter words by unscrambling invest
4 letter words by unscrambling invest
3 letter words by unscrambling invest
2 letter words by unscrambling invest
Definition of invest
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds". Synonyms: commit, place, put. Antonyms: divest.
- give qualities or abilities to. Synonyms: empower, endow, endue, gift, indue.
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors. Synonyms: adorn, clothe.
- provide with power and authority; "They vested the council with special rights". Synonyms: enthrone, vest. Antonyms: divest.
- place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy". Synonyms: induct, seat.
consecrate, coronate, cover, crown, enthrone, fund, job, ordain, order, ordinate, shelter, speculate, throne.
incest, infest, ingest, invent, invert.
abreast, addressed, arrest, attest, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, brest, chest, coalesced, compressed, congest, contest, crest, depressed, detest, detest.
Words made by unscrambling the letters invest plus one letter
vainest, natives, naivest, tensive, vesting, invites, viniest, invents, inverts, striven, invests.
Your query has returned 56 words, which include anagrams of invest as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in invest.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.