Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- jacket is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 19 points
- jacket is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 19 points
- jacket is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 22 points
6 letter words by unscrambling jacket
4 letter words by unscrambling jacket
3 letter words by unscrambling jacket
2 letter words by unscrambling jacket
Definition of jacket
- a short coat.
- an outer wrapping or casing; "phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets".
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown". Synonyms: cap, crown, crownwork, jacket crown.
- the outer skin of a potato.
- the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition.
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover; "The tubing needs to be jacketed".
- put a jacket on; "The men were jacketed".
anorak, banian, banyan, blazer, bolero, dolman, doublet, jerkin, jumper, lumberjack, parka, peacoat, sack, sacque, swallowtail, windbreaker, windcheater.
Words made by unscrambling the letters jacket plus one letter
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of jacket as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in jacket.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.