Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- blockade is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- blockade is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- blockade is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 20 points
8 letter words by unscrambling blockade
7 letter words by unscrambling blockade
6 letter words by unscrambling blockade
5 letter words by unscrambling blockade
4 letter words by unscrambling blockade
3 letter words by unscrambling blockade
2 letter words by unscrambling blockade
Definition of blockade
- a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy. Synonyms: encirclement.
- prevents access or progress.
- hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His brother blocked him at every turn". Synonyms: block, embarrass, hinder, obstruct, stymie, stymy.
- render unsuitable for passage; "block the way", "barricade the streets", "stop the busy road". Synonyms: bar, barricade, block, block off, block up, stop.
- obstruct access to. Synonyms: block off.
- impose a blockade on. Synonyms: seal off.
beleaguering, besieging, bottleneck, check, close, filibuster, hang, siege, stonewall.
abrade, ade, afraid, aid, aide, arcade, arrayed, bade, blade, braid, brigade, brigade, brocade, buffeted, cascade, charade, cliched, colonnade, crusade, decade.
Words made by unscrambling the letters blockade plus one letter
blockaded, becloaked, blockhead, blockader, blockades.
Your query has returned 164 words, which include anagrams of blockade as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in blockade.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.