Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- arcade is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- arcade is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- arcade is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling arcade
5 letter words by unscrambling arcade
4 letter words by unscrambling arcade
3 letter words by unscrambling arcade
2 letter words by unscrambling arcade
Definition of arcade
- a covered passageway with shops and stalls on either side.
- a structure composed of a series of arches supported by columns. Synonyms: colonnade.
abrade, ade, afraid, aid, aide, arrayed, bade, blade, blockade, braid, brigade, brigade, brocade, buffeted, cascade, charade, cliched, colonnade, crusade, decade.
Words made by unscrambling the letters arcade plus one letter
arcaded, charade, cardiae, caldera, craaled, dracena, arcades, ascared, cadaver, daycare.
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of arcade as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in arcade.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.