Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- forever is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- forever is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- forever is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling forever
6 letter words by unscrambling forever
5 letter words by unscrambling forever
4 letter words by unscrambling forever
3 letter words by unscrambling forever
2 letter words by unscrambling forever
Definition of forever
- for a limitless time; ; - P.P.Bliss; "no one can live forever", "brightly beams our Father's mercy from his lighthouse evermore". Synonyms: eternally, everlastingly, evermore.
- for a very long or seemingly endless time; "she took forever to write the paper", "we had to wait forever and a day". Synonyms: forever and a day.
- without interruption; "the world is constantly changing". Synonyms: always, constantly, incessantly, perpetually.
clever, endeavor, endeavour, ever, however, lever, never, sever, whatever, whatever, whatsoever, whatsoever, wherever, wherever.
Words made by unscrambling the letters forever plus one letter
overfear, overfree, overrife, forevers.
Your query has returned 39 words, which include anagrams of forever as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in forever.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.