Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tracing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- tracing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- tracing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling tracing
6 letter words by unscrambling tracing
5 letter words by unscrambling tracing
4 letter words by unscrambling tracing
3 letter words by unscrambling tracing
2 letter words by unscrambling tracing
Definition of tracing
- the act of drawing a plan or diagram or outline.
- a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image. Synonyms: trace.
- the discovery and description of the course of development of something; "the tracing of genealogies".
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba", "trace the student's progress". Synonyms: follow, trace.
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line", "trace the outline of a figure in the sand". Synonyms: delineate, describe, draw, line, trace.
- to go back over again; "we retraced the route we took last summer", "trace your path". Synonyms: retrace, trace.
- pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods", "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him". Synonyms: hound, hunt, trace.
- discover traces of; "She traced the circumstances of her birth". Synonyms: trace.
- make one's course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along; "The children traced along the edge of the dark forest", "The women traced the pasture". Synonyms: trace.
- copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of; "trace a design", "trace a pattern". Synonyms: trace.
- read with difficulty; "Can you decipher this letter?", "The archeologist traced the hieroglyphs". Synonyms: decipher, trace.
circumscribe, construct, ferret, inscribe, write.
bracing, racing, tracking, trading.
bracing, casing, debasing, embracing, facing, pacing, racing, replacing, spacing.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tracing plus one letter
argentic, reacting, catering, creating, crafting, charting, granitic, tracking, trancing, tracings, scarting, curating.
Your query has returned 98 words, which include anagrams of tracing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tracing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.