Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ferret is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- ferret is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- ferret is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling ferret
5 letter words by unscrambling ferret
4 letter words by unscrambling ferret
3 letter words by unscrambling ferret
2 letter words by unscrambling ferret
Definition of ferret
- musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States; nearly extinct. Synonyms: Mustela nigripes, black-footed ferret.
- domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits.
- hound or harry relentlessly.
- hunt with ferrets.
- search and discover through persistent investigation; "She ferreted out the truth". Synonyms: ferret out.
beret, carat, carrot, demerit, inherit, karat, merit, parrot.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ferret plus one letter
ferrate, ferrite, ferrets, fretter, refuter, ferrety.
Your query has returned 29 words, which include anagrams of ferret as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ferret.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.