Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cart is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- cart is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- cart is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling cart
3 letter words by unscrambling cart
2 letter words by unscrambling cart
Definition of cart
- a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
- wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels; "he used a handcart to carry the rocks away", "their pushcart was piled high with groceries". Synonyms: go-cart, handcart, pushcart.
- draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones", "haul nets". Synonyms: drag, hale, haul.
- transport something in a cart.
applecart, barrow, bouse, bowse, dogcart, dumpcart, jinrikisha, oxcart, ponycart, ricksha, rickshaw, truck, wheelbarrow.
art, bart, cant, car, carat, card, care, caret, cark, carp, carte, cast, cat, cert, chart, crt, curt, dart, fart, hart, mart, part, tart, wart.
apart, art, bart, carte, chart, dart, depart, descartes, fart, hart, harte, heart, impart, mart, part, restart, smart, start, tart.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cart plus one letter
carat, bract, recta, carte, trace, cater, caret, react, crate, craft, ratch, chart, triac, track, actor, taroc, scart, carts, tract.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of cart as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cart.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.