Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trig is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- trig is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- trig is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
4 letter words by unscrambling trig
3 letter words by unscrambling trig
2 letter words by unscrambling trig
Definition of trig
- neat and smart in appearance; "a clean-cut and well-bred young man", "the trig corporal in his jaunty cap", "a trim beard". Synonyms: clean-cut, trim.
- the mathematics of triangles and trigonometric functions. Synonyms: trigonometry.
brig, prig, rig, triga, trim, trio, trip, twig.
big, brig, dig, fig, gig, jig, pig, prig, renege, rig, swig, twig, whig, whig, wig, zig.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trig plus one letter
tragi, tiger, grift, right, grith, girth, trigo, griot, gript, trigs, grits, girts, grist.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of trig as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trig.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.