Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swindle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- swindle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- swindle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling swindle
6 letter words by unscrambling swindle
5 letter words by unscrambling swindle
4 letter words by unscrambling swindle
3 letter words by unscrambling swindle
2 letter words by unscrambling swindle
Definition of swindle
- the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud". Synonyms: cheat, rig.
- deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance", "She defrauded the customers who trusted her", "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change". Synonyms: bunco, con, defraud, diddle, gip, goldbrick, gyp, hornswoggle, mulct, nobble, rook, scam, short-change, victimize.
bunco, bunko, con, cozenage, flimflam, gyp, holdout, hustle, pyramiding, scam, short, sting, swiz, thimblerig.
dwindle, spindle, swindler.
brindle, dwindle, grindle, kindle, rekindle, spindle, tindal, tyndall.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swindle plus one letter
swindled, dwindles, swingled, indwells, swindler, swindles, windless, wildness.
Your query has returned 129 words, which include anagrams of swindle as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swindle.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.