Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- weld is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- weld is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- weld is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling weld
3 letter words by unscrambling weld
2 letter words by unscrambling weld
Definition of weld
- European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America. Synonyms: Reseda luteola, dyer's mignonette, dyer's rocket.
- United States abolitionist (1803-1895). Synonyms: Theodore Dwight Weld, Weld.
- a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together.
- join together by heating; "weld metal".
- unite closely or intimately; "Her gratitude welded her to him".
eld, geld, held, meld, veld, weald, wed, weed, well, welt, wend, wield, wild, wold.
handheld, held, impelled, jelled, meld, quelled, shelled, swelled, yelled.
Words made by unscrambling the letters weld plus one letter
lawed, weald, waled, wedel, wield, wiled, dwell, dowel, lowed, welds, dwelt, wyled.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of weld as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in weld.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.