Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wild is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- wild is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- wild is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling wild
3 letter words by unscrambling wild
2 letter words by unscrambling wild
Definition of wild
- marked by extreme lack of restraint or control; "wild talk", "wild parties". Antonyms: tame.
- in a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated; "wild geese", "edible wild plants". Synonyms: untamed. Antonyms: tame.
- in a state of extreme emotion; "wild with anger", "wild with grief".
- deviating widely from an intended course; "a wild bullet", "he threw a wild pitch".
- (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud; "a violent clash of colors", "her dress was a violent red", "a violent noise", "wild colors", "wild shouts". Synonyms: violent.
- without a basis in reason or fact; "baseless gossip", "the allegations proved groundless", "idle fears", "unfounded suspicions", "unwarranted jealousy". Synonyms: baseless, groundless, idle, unfounded, unwarranted.
- talking or behaving irrationally; "a raving lunatic". Synonyms: raving mad.
- involving risk or danger; "skydiving is a hazardous sport", "extremely risky going out in the tide and fog", "a wild financial scheme". Synonyms: hazardous, risky.
- fanciful and unrealistic; foolish; "a fantastic idea of his own importance". Synonyms: fantastic.
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate; "a desert island", "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads", "a wild stretch of land", "waste places". Synonyms: godforsaken, waste.
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing", "he is potty about her". Synonyms: crazy, dotty, gaga.
- without civilizing influences; ; ; ; -Margaret Meade; "barbarian invaders", "barbaric practices", "a savage people", "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient", "wild tribes". Synonyms: barbarian, barbaric, savage, uncivilised, uncivilized.
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger; "angry clouds on the horizon", "furious winds", "the raging sea". Synonyms: angry, furious, raging, tempestuous.
- in an uncontrolled and rampant manner; "weeds grew rampantly around here". Synonyms: rampantly.
- in a wild or undomesticated manner; "growing wild", "roaming wild".
- a wild primitive state untouched by civilization; "he lived in the wild", "they collected mushrooms in the wild". Synonyms: natural state, state of nature.
- a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition; "it was a wilderness preserved for the hawks and mountaineers". Synonyms: wilderness.
barren, bush, crudeness, crudity, frontier, primitiveness, primitivism, rudeness, waste, wasteland.
gild, mild, sild, weld, wield, wilde, wile, will, wilt, wily, wind, wold.
beguiled, child, mild, riled, tiled, wilde.
Words made by unscrambling the letters wild plus one letter
wiled, wield, wilds.
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of wild as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wild.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.