Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sheet is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- sheet is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- sheet is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling sheet
4 letter words by unscrambling sheet
3 letter words by unscrambling sheet
2 letter words by unscrambling sheet
Definition of sheet
- any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice".
- paper used for writing or printing. Synonyms: piece of paper, sheet of paper.
- bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs. Synonyms: bed sheet.
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane", "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane". Synonyms: plane.
- newspaper with half-size pages. Synonyms: rag, tabloid.
- a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width. Synonyms: flat solid.
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind. Synonyms: mainsheet, shroud, tack, weather sheet.
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel. Synonyms: canvas, canvass, sail.
- come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon".
- cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body".
blackboard, blank, board, chalkboard, crossjack, film, folio, foolscap, foresail, headsail, laminate, leaf, mainsail, membrane, midline, midplane, panel, plate, royal, signature, skysail, slip, stamp, stencil, topgallant, topsail, worksheet.
sheen, sheep, sheer, skeet, sleet, sweet.
backseat, beat, beet, cheat, cleat, compete, complete, conceit, concrete, crete, deceit, deceit, defeat, delete, deplete, discreet, discrete, downbeat, eat, effete.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sheet plus one letter
behest, thebes, etches, seethe, lethes, themes, theres, threes, ethers, sheets, theses.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of sheet as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sheet.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.