Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- royal is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- royal is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- royal is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling royal
4 letter words by unscrambling royal
3 letter words by unscrambling royal
2 letter words by unscrambling royal
Definition of royal
- of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch; "the royal party", "the royal crest", "by royal decree", "a royal visit".
- established or chartered or authorized by royalty; "the Royal Society".
- being of the rank of a monarch; "of royal ancestry", "princes of the blood royal".
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor", "purple tyrant", "regal attire", "treated with royal acclaim", "the royal carriage of a stag's head". Synonyms: imperial, majestic, purple, regal.
- invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown; "the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe".
- a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast.
- stag with antlers of 12 or more branches. Synonyms: royal stag.
Words made by unscrambling the letters royal plus one letter
calory, orally, pyrola, royals.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of royal as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in royal.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.