Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- serene is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- serene is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- serene is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
6 letter words by unscrambling serene
5 letter words by unscrambling serene
4 letter words by unscrambling serene
3 letter words by unscrambling serene
2 letter words by unscrambling serene
Definition of serene
- not agitated; without losing self-possession; "spoke in a calm voice", "remained calm throughout the uproar", "he remained serene in the midst of turbulence", "a serene expression on her face", "she became more tranquil", "tranquil life in the country". Synonyms: calm, tranquil, unagitated.
- completely clear and fine; "serene skies and a bright blue sea".
achene, amine, aquamarine, athene, baleen, bean, benzene, between, between, brigantine, caffeine, canteen, careen, casein, citrine, clean, colleen, convene, cuisine, dean.
Words made by unscrambling the letters serene plus one letter
needers, sneered, reneges, eserine, keeners, sneerer, serener, serenes, entrees, teeners, retenes, veneers, eveners, sneezer.
Your query has returned 28 words, which include anagrams of serene as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in serene.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.