Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- purple is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- purple is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- purple is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling purple
5 letter words by unscrambling purple
4 letter words by unscrambling purple
3 letter words by unscrambling purple
2 letter words by unscrambling purple
Definition of purple
- of a color intermediate between red and blue. Synonyms: purplish, violet.
- excessively elaborate or showily expressed; "a writer of empurpled literature", "many purple passages", "an over-embellished story of the fish that got away". Synonyms: empurpled, over-embellished.
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor", "purple tyrant", "regal attire", "treated with royal acclaim", "the royal carriage of a stag's head". Synonyms: imperial, majestic, regal, royal.
- a purple color or pigment. Synonyms: purpleness.
- of imperial status; "he was born to the purple".
- become purple.
- color purple. Synonyms: empurple, purpurate.
lavender, mauve, violet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters purple plus one letter
purpled, pulpier, plumper, purpler, purples, suppler, pulpers.
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of purple as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in purple.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.