Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- traitor is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- traitor is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- traitor is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
7 letter words by unscrambling traitor
5 letter words by unscrambling traitor
4 letter words by unscrambling traitor
3 letter words by unscrambling traitor
2 letter words by unscrambling traitor
Definition of traitor
- someone who betrays his country by committing treason. Synonyms: treasonist.
- a person who says one thing and does another. Synonyms: betrayer, double-crosser, double-dealer, two-timer.
collaborator, quisling, saboteur, traitress.
amphitheater, amphitheatre, annotator, cater, crater, creator, curator, debater, decatur, deflator, dictator, equator, freighter, gaiter, gator, grater, greater, hater, inflator, later.
Words made by unscrambling the letters traitor plus one letter
traditor, nitrator, portrait, traitors, titrator.
Your query has returned 51 words, which include anagrams of traitor as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in traitor.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.