Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ability is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- ability is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- ability is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling ability
6 letter words by unscrambling ability
5 letter words by unscrambling ability
4 letter words by unscrambling ability
3 letter words by unscrambling ability
2 letter words by unscrambling ability
Definition of ability
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment. Antonyms: inability.
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; "danger heightened his powers of discrimination". Synonyms: power. Antonyms: inability.
accomplishment, acquirement, acquisition, adaptability, aptitude, attainment, bilingualism, capability, capableness, capacity, competence, competency, contractility, creativeness, creativity, faculty, form, hand, intelligence, leadership, module, originality, penetration, science, sensitiveness, sensitivity, skill, totipotence, totipotency.
abc, actuality, actuary, adversity, agonizingly, almaty, anarchy, anti, antinomy, apogee, apologetically, apology, apostrophe, astilbe, beastly, briony, bumblebee, calliope, carefree, catchy.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ability plus one letter
Your query has returned 47 words, which include anagrams of ability as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ability.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.