Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mores is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- mores is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- mores is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling mores
4 letter words by unscrambling mores
3 letter words by unscrambling mores
2 letter words by unscrambling mores
Definition of mores
- (sociology) the conventions that embody the fundamental values of a group.
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state. Synonyms: More, Sir Thomas More, Thomas More.
mopes, more, morel, mors, morus, moses.
activase, always, anyways, edgeways, fuentes, invirase, kinase, lengthways, mayonnaise, nowadays, oxidase, paraphrase, polyphase, protease, sideways, streptokinase, telomerase, ukase.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mores plus one letter
ramose, ombres, ombers, somber, sombre, bromes, comers, formes, gomers, homers, mosher, moires, rimose, isomer, smoker, morels, morsel, momser, sermon, morose, romeos, mopers, proems, ormers, mosser, metros, mouser, movers, vomers, mowers.
Your query has returned 40 words, which include anagrams of mores as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mores.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.