Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- entrap is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- entrap is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- entrap is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling entrap
5 letter words by unscrambling entrap
4 letter words by unscrambling entrap
3 letter words by unscrambling entrap
2 letter words by unscrambling entrap
Definition of entrap
- take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!", "The innocent man was framed by the police". Synonyms: ensnare, frame, set up.
- catch in or as if in a trap; "The men trap foxes". Synonyms: ensnare, snare, trammel, trap.
cap, chap, clap, crap, flap, frap, gap, hap, jap, lap, lapp, map, nap, pap, rap, recap, sap, scrap, slap, snap.
Words made by unscrambling the letters entrap plus one letter
trepang, panther, painter, pertain, repaint, replant, planter, operant, protean, pronate, partner, trepans, pastern, parents, arpents, entraps, pattern, reptant.
Your query has returned 92 words, which include anagrams of entrap as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in entrap.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.