Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- kinetic is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- kinetic is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- kinetic is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling kinetic
6 letter words by unscrambling kinetic
4 letter words by unscrambling kinetic
3 letter words by unscrambling kinetic
2 letter words by unscrambling kinetic
Definition of kinetic
- relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces associated therewith; "kinetic energy".
- characterized by motion; "modern dance has been called kinetic pantomime".
- supplying motive force; - H.O.Taylor; "the complex civilization of which Rome was the kinetic center". Synonyms: energising, energizing.
acetic, aesthetic, alphabetic, anaesthetic, anesthetic, apathetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, cosmetic, diabetic, diamagnetic, dietetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, empathetic, energetic, esthetic.
Words made by unscrambling the letters kinetic plus one letter
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of kinetic as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in kinetic.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.