Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- kite is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- kite is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- kite is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling kite
3 letter words by unscrambling kite
2 letter words by unscrambling kite
Definition of kite
- a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value.
- a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float.
- plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string.
- any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals.
- increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently; "He kited many checks".
- get credit or money by using a bad check; "The businessman kited millions of dollars".
- soar or fly like a kite; "The pilot kited for a long time over the mountains".
- fly a kite; "Kids were kiting in the park", "They kited the Red Dragon model".
bite, cite, kibe, kike, kine, kit, kith, lite, mite, rite, site.
alight, alright, benight, bight, bite, blight, bright, byte, cite, contrite, delight, despite, electrolyte, excite, fight, flight, forthright, fright, height, ignite.
Words made by unscrambling the letters kite plus one letter
kited, kithe, trike, kiter, tikes, skite, kites.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of kite as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in kite.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.