Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- nick is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- nick is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- nick is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
4 letter words by unscrambling nick
3 letter words by unscrambling nick
2 letter words by unscrambling nick
Definition of nick
- an impression in a surface (as made by a blow). Synonyms: dent, ding, gouge.
- (British slang) a prison; "he's in the nick".
- a small cut. Synonyms: notch, snick.
- cut slightly, with a razor; "The barber's knife nicked his cheek". Synonyms: snick.
- cut a nick into. Synonyms: chip.
- divide or reset the tail muscles of; "nick horses".
- mate successfully; of livestock.
dick, hick, kick, lick, mick, neck, nice, nicu, nock, pick, rick, sick, snick, tick, wick.
brick, chick, click, crick, dick, flick, frick, hick, kick, klick, lick, mick, nonstick, pic, pick, prick, quick, realpolitik, rick, schtick.
Words made by unscrambling the letters nick plus one letter
chink, clink, snick, nicks.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of nick as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in nick.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.