Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tike is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- tike is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- tike is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling tike
3 letter words by unscrambling tike
2 letter words by unscrambling tike
Definition of tike
- a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement. Synonyms: Goth, barbarian, boor, churl, peasant, tyke.
- a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children", "they're just kids", "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster". Synonyms: child, fry, kid, minor, nestling, nipper, shaver, small fry, tiddler, tyke, youngster.
bairn, bambino, buster, changeling, fosterling, imp, kiddy, kindergartener, kindergartner, monkey, orphan, peanut, picaninny, piccaninny, pickaninny, preschooler, rapscallion, rascal, scalawag, scallywag, scamp, silly, sprog, toddler, tot, urchin, waif, yearling.
bike, dike, hike, ike, kike, like, mike, nike, pike, take, tide, tie, tile, time, tine, tire, toke, trike, tyke.
alike, bike, dike, dislike, dyke, hike, ike, like, mike, pike, reich, spike, strike, tyke, unlike, vandyke.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tike plus one letter
kited, kithe, trike, kiter, tikes, skite, kites.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of tike as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tike.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.