Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hex is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- hex is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- hex is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
3 letter words by unscrambling hex
2 letter words by unscrambling hex
Definition of hex
- of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base. Synonyms: hexadecimal.
- an evil spell; "a witch put a curse on his whole family", "he put the whammy on me". Synonyms: curse, jinx, whammy.
ex, he, hel, hem, hen, hep, het, hew, rex, sex, vex.
aix, annex, complex, convex, ex, flex, next, perplex, respects, respects, rex, sex, specs, triplex, vex, x.
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of hex as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hex.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.