Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- enrich is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- enrich is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- enrich is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling enrich
5 letter words by unscrambling enrich
4 letter words by unscrambling enrich
3 letter words by unscrambling enrich
2 letter words by unscrambling enrich
Definition of enrich
- make better or improve in quality; "The experience enriched her understanding", "enriched foods". Antonyms: deprive.
- make wealthy or richer; "the oil boom enriched a lot of local people". Antonyms: impoverish.
choke, feed, fertilise, fertilize, throttle.
bewitch, bitch, ditch, fitch, glitch, hitch, itch, kitsch, niche, pitch, rich, snitch, stitch, switch, twitch, unhitch, witch.
Words made by unscrambling the letters enrich plus one letter
archine, birchen, hircine, chorine, nephric, phrenic, pincher, chirren, inchers, richens, cithren, cithern, wincher.
Your query has returned 38 words, which include anagrams of enrich as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in enrich.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.