Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- twitch is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- twitch is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- twitch is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling twitch
5 letter words by unscrambling twitch
4 letter words by unscrambling twitch
3 letter words by unscrambling twitch
2 letter words by unscrambling twitch
Definition of twitch
- a sudden muscle spasm; especially one caused by a nervous condition. Synonyms: twitching, vellication.
- make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion; "his face is twitching". Synonyms: jerk.
- move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions; "The patient's legs were jerkings". Synonyms: jerk.
- toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air. Synonyms: flip.
- squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind", "She squeezed the bottle". Synonyms: nip, pinch, squeeze, tweet, twinge.
- move or pull with a sudden motion.
blepharism, fasciculation, fibrillate, fibrillation, goose, skitter, tic, tweak.
bewitch, bitch, ditch, enrich, enrich, fitch, glitch, hitch, itch, kitsch, niche, pitch, rich, snitch, stitch, switch, unhitch, witch.
Words made by unscrambling the letters twitch plus one letter
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of twitch as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in twitch.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.