Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tunnel is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- tunnel is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- tunnel is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling tunnel
5 letter words by unscrambling tunnel
4 letter words by unscrambling tunnel
3 letter words by unscrambling tunnel
2 letter words by unscrambling tunnel
Definition of tunnel
- a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars); "the tunnel reduced congestion at that intersection".
- a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter. Synonyms: burrow.
- move through by or as by digging; "burrow through the forest". Synonyms: burrow.
- force a way through.
catacomb, subway, underpass, warren.
funnel, gunnel, runnel, trunnel, tunney.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tunnel plus one letter
annulet, trunnel, tunnels.
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of tunnel as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tunnel.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.