Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- digging is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- digging is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- digging is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling digging
6 letter words by unscrambling digging
4 letter words by unscrambling digging
3 letter words by unscrambling digging
2 letter words by unscrambling digging
Definition of digging
- the act of digging; "there's an interesting excavation going on near Princeton". Synonyms: dig, excavation.
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must", "turn over the soil for aeration". Synonyms: cut into, delve, dig, turn over.
- create by digging; "dig a hole", "dig out a channel". Synonyms: dig, dig out.
- work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework", "Lexicographers drudge all day long". Synonyms: dig, drudge, fag, grind, labor, labour, moil, toil, travail.
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt", "dig coal". Synonyms: dig, dig out, dig up.
- thrust down or into; "dig the oars into the water", "dig your foot into the floor". Synonyms: dig.
- remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside". Synonyms: dig, excavate, hollow.
- poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs". Synonyms: dig, jab, poke, prod, stab.
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?". Synonyms: apprehend, compass, comprehend, dig, get the picture, grasp, grok, savvy.
burrow, dibble, digest, ditch, drive, figure, furrow, groove, intuit, lift, root, rootle, rout, rut, shovel, spade, trench, trowel, tumble, tunnel, twig.
diggings, dogging, rigging, wigging.
Words made by unscrambling the letters digging plus one letter
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of digging as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in digging.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.