Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- twig is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- twig is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- twig is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling twig
3 letter words by unscrambling twig
2 letter words by unscrambling twig
Definition of twig
- a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division); usually applied to branches of the current or preceding year. Synonyms: branchlet, sprig.
- branch out in a twiglike manner; "The lightning bolt twigged in several directions".
- understand, usually after some initial difficulty; "She didn't know what her classmates were plotting but finally caught on". Synonyms: catch on, cotton on, get it, get onto, get wise, latch on, tumble.
brier, wand, withe, withy.
swig, trig, twin, twit, wig.
big, brig, dig, fig, gig, jig, pig, prig, renege, rig, swig, trig, whig, whig, wig, zig.
Words made by unscrambling the letters twig plus one letter
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of twig as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in twig.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.