Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- amnios is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- amnios is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- amnios is not a valid word in Words With Friends
6 letter words by unscrambling amnios
5 letter words by unscrambling amnios
4 letter words by unscrambling amnios
3 letter words by unscrambling amnios
2 letter words by unscrambling amnios
Definition of amnios
- thin innermost membranous sac enclosing the developing embryo of higher vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals). Synonyms: amnion, amniotic sac.
- (pregnancy) extraction by centesis of amniotic fluid from a pregnant woman (after the 15th week of pregnancy) to aid in the diagnosis of fetal abnormalities. Synonyms: amnio, amniocentesis.
Words made by unscrambling the letters amnios plus one letter
anosmia, camions, masonic, maniocs, anosmic, domains, daimons, anomies, malison, amnions, onanism, mansion, manitos.
Your query has returned 75 words, which include anagrams of amnios as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in amnios.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.