Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bongo is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- bongo is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- bongo is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling bongo
4 letter words by unscrambling bongo
3 letter words by unscrambling bongo
2 letter words by unscrambling bongo
Definition of bongo
- a small drum; played with the hands. Synonyms: bongo drum.
- large forest antelope of central Africa having a reddish-brown coat with white stripes and spiral horns. Synonyms: Boocercus eurycerus, Tragelaphus eurycerus.
bingo, bong, congo, kongo, mongo, pongo.
adagio, aficionado, afterglow, akimbo, albino, allegro, aloe, amigo, ammo, arapaho, arapahoe, archipelago, archipelago, audio, backhoe, banjo, barstow, bordello, borneo, borough.
Words made by unscrambling the letters bongo plus one letter
gaboon, booing, oblong, bongos, gobony.
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of bongo as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in bongo.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.