Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- won is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- won is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- won is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
3 letter words by unscrambling won
2 letter words by unscrambling won
Definition of won
- not subject to defeat; "with that move it's a won game". Antonyms: lost.
- the basic unit of money in South Korea. Synonyms: South Korean won.
- the basic unit of money in North Korea. Synonyms: North Korean won.
- be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious; "He won the Gold Medal in skating", "Our home team won", "Win the game". Synonyms: win. Antonyms: lose.
- win something through one's efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese", "Gain an understanding of international finance". Synonyms: acquire, gain, win. Antonyms: lose.
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground", "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference". Synonyms: advance, gain, gain ground, get ahead, make headway, pull ahead, win. Antonyms: fall back.
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded", "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show", "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won". Synonyms: bring home the bacon, come through, deliver the goods, succeed, win. Antonyms: fail.
accomplish, achieve, act, arrive, attain, carry, clear, cozen, hit, manage, nail, negociate, pass, peg, prevail, reach, romp, run, score, steal, sweep, take, tally, triumph, work.
con, don, eon, ion, mon, non, on, ron, son, ton, wan, wbn, wen, win, woe, wog, wok, wonk, wont, woo, wop, worn, wow, yon.
brunn, bun, done, donne, dun, fun, gun, hun, none, nun, one, outrun, overdone, pun, rerun, run, shun, son, stun, sun.
Words made by unscrambling the letters won plus one letter
down, enow, gown, wino, know, wonk, lown, mown, worn, owns, sown, wons, snow, nows, town, nowt, wont.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of won as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in won.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.