Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- window is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- window is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- window is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling window
5 letter words by unscrambling window
4 letter words by unscrambling window
3 letter words by unscrambling window
2 letter words by unscrambling window
Definition of window
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air.
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened.
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material.
- an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function; "he could see them through a window in the trees".
- the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something; "the expanded window will give us time to catch the thieves", "they had a window of less than an hour when an attack would have succeeded".
- a pane of glass in a window; "the ball shattered the window". Synonyms: windowpane.
- an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served; "he stuck his head in the window".
- (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen.
clearstory, clerestory, dormer, fanlight, foreground, jalousie, panel, porthole, rosette, shopwindow, skylight, transom.
widow, windows, winnow.
Words made by unscrambling the letters window plus one letter
windrow, windows, windowy.
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of window as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in window.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.