Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- twine is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- twine is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- twine is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling twine
4 letter words by unscrambling twine
3 letter words by unscrambling twine
2 letter words by unscrambling twine
Definition of twine
- a lightweight cord. Synonyms: string.
- spin,wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons", "Twine the threads into a rope", "intertwined hearts". Synonyms: enlace, entwine, interlace, intertwine, lace. Antonyms: untwine.
- arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger", "Twine the thread around the spool", "She wrapped her arms around the child". Synonyms: roll, wind, wrap. Antonyms: unwind.
- make by twisting together or intertwining; "twine a rope".
- form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted". Synonyms: distort, twist. Antonyms: untwist.
ball, clew, clue, coil, contort, curl, deform, distort, enlace, entangle, entwine, interlace, intertwine, interweave, knot, lace, loop, mat, packthread, plash, pleach, ravel, reel, snapline, snarl, spin, splice, spool, tangle, wattle, weave, wind, wreathe, wrench, wring.
swine, tine, trine, tsine, twice, twin, twiner, twinge, twins, wine.
affine, align, aline, assign, benign, brine, cline, combine, confine, consign, decline, define, design, dine, disincline, divine, enshrine, entwine, fine, incline.
Words made by unscrambling the letters twine plus one letter
twined, tewing, twinge, whiten, wintle, townie, winter, twiner, twines, wisent, witney.
Your query has returned 26 words, which include anagrams of twine as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in twine.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.