Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- twins is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- twins is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- twins is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling twins
4 letter words by unscrambling twins
3 letter words by unscrambling twins
2 letter words by unscrambling twins
Definition of twins
- (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other.
- the third sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about May 21 to June 20. Synonyms: Gemini, Gemini the Twins, Twins.
- either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy. Synonyms: twin.
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini. Synonyms: Gemini, Twin.
- a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho. Synonyms: Twin, Twin Falls.
- a duplicate copy. Synonyms: counterpart, similitude, twin.
- duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse". Synonyms: duplicate, parallel, twin.
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one", "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?", "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project". Synonyms: couple, match, mate, pair, twin.
- grow as twins; "twin crystals". Synonyms: twin.
- give birth to twins. Synonyms: twin.
Words made by unscrambling the letters twins plus one letter
twains, witans, twines, wisent, unwits.
Your query has returned 23 words, which include anagrams of twins as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in twins.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.