Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- decline is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- decline is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- decline is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling decline
6 letter words by unscrambling decline
5 letter words by unscrambling decline
4 letter words by unscrambling decline
3 letter words by unscrambling decline
2 letter words by unscrambling decline
Definition of decline
- grow worse; "Conditions in the slum worsened". Synonyms: worsen. Antonyms: better.
- refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality". Synonyms: pass up, refuse, reject, turn down. Antonyms: accept.
- show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike". Synonyms: refuse. Antonyms: accept.
- grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned". Synonyms: go down, wane.
- go down; "The roof declines here".
- go down in value; "the stock market corrected", "prices slumped". Synonyms: correct, slump.
- inflect for number, gender, case, etc.,; "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives".
bounce, declension, degenerate, deprive, deteriorate, deterioration, detumescence, devolve, dip, disdain, dishonor, dishonour, disobey, disuse, downhill, drop, ebb, ebbing, erosion, fail, impoverish, inflame, lose, loss, neglect, nosedive, regress, regret, reject, repudiate, retrograde, retrogress, scorn, sicken, sink, slip, slippage, spurn, steep, suffer, tumble, twilight, wane, worsening, wreck.
affine, align, aline, assign, benign, brine, cline, combine, confine, consign, define, design, dine, disincline, divine, enshrine, entwine, fine, incline, intertwine.
Words made by unscrambling the letters decline plus one letter
licenced, declined, lichened, nickeled, penciled, decliner, reclined, licensed, silenced, declines, denticle.
Your query has returned 61 words, which include anagrams of decline as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in decline.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.