Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trifle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- trifle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- trifle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling trifle
5 letter words by unscrambling trifle
4 letter words by unscrambling trifle
3 letter words by unscrambling trifle
2 letter words by unscrambling trifle
Definition of trifle
- a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly; may be decorated with nuts, cream, or chocolate.
- a detail that is considered insignificant. Synonyms: technicality, triviality.
- something of small importance. Synonyms: small beer, trivia, triviality.
- waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently. Synonyms: piddle, piddle away, wanton, wanton away.
- act frivolously. Synonyms: frivol.
- consider not very seriously; "He is trifling with her", "She plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania". Synonyms: dally, play.
bagatelle, fluff, frippery, frivolity.
rifle, trifler, triple.
eiffel, rifle, stifle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trifle plus one letter
filbert, flirted, trifled, fertile, firelit, loftier, trefoil, trifler, flirter, lifters, stifler, trifles, filters, flitter, flutier, flytier.
Your query has returned 71 words, which include anagrams of trifle as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trifle.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.