Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fete is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- fete is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- fete is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling fete
3 letter words by unscrambling fete
2 letter words by unscrambling fete
Definition of fete
- an elaborate party (often outdoors). Synonyms: feast, fiesta.
- an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place); "a drama festival". Synonyms: festival.
- have a celebration; "They were feting the patriarch of the family", "After the exam, the students were celebrating". Synonyms: celebrate.
carnival, eisteddfod, jollify, jubilate, luau, party, potlatch, racket, receive, revel, sheepshearing, wassail.
fate, fee, fet, mete, rete.
abate, ablate, actuate, ate, await, bait, bate, berate, chait, collate, commutate, conflate, conjugate, crate, create, date, debate, deflate, demodulate, desecrate.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fete plus one letter
feted, fleet, fetes.
Your query has returned 9 words, which include anagrams of fete as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fete.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.