Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lee is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- lee is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- lee is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
3 letter words by unscrambling lee
2 letter words by unscrambling lee
Definition of lee
- towards the side away from the wind. Synonyms: downwind.
- United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957). Synonyms: Lee, Shelton Jackson Lee, Spike Lee.
- United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970). Synonyms: Gypsy Rose Lee, Lee, Rose Louise Hovick.
- United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973). Synonyms: Bruce Lee, Lee, Lee Yuen Kam.
- United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926). Synonyms: Lee, Tsung Dao Lee.
- leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794). Synonyms: Lee, Richard Henry Lee.
- soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818). Synonyms: Henry Lee, Lee, Lighthorse Harry Lee.
- American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870). Synonyms: Lee, Robert E. Lee, Robert Edward Lee.
- the side of something that is sheltered from the wind. Synonyms: lee side, leeward. Antonyms: windward.
alee, bee, ee, fee, flee, gee, glee, klee, le, lea, led, lede, leek, leer, lees, leg, lei, lek, lem, leo, ler, let, leu, lev, ley, lie, lye, nee, pee, see, tee, wee, zee.
ab, absentee, ac, acc, addressee, adhd, adoptee, ag, agee, agree, albee, amd, amputee, apc, appointee, asap, atp, attendee, av, b.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lee plus one letter
alee, dele, feel, flee, glee, heel, leke, keel, leek, pele, peel, reel, leer, else, seel, eels, lees, tele, leet, teel, weel, eely.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of lee as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lee.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.