Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- swim is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- swim is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- swim is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling swim
3 letter words by unscrambling swim
2 letter words by unscrambling swim
Definition of swim
- the act of swimming; :; "it was the swimming they enjoyed most", "they took a short swim in the pool". Synonyms: swimming.
- travel through water; "We had to swim for 20 minutes to reach the shore", "a big fish was swimming in the tank".
- be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom. Synonyms: float. Antonyms: sink.
- be dizzy or giddy; "my brain is swimming after the bottle of champagne".
- be covered with or submerged in a liquid; "the meat was swimming in a fatty gravy". Synonyms: drown.
- move as if gliding through water; "this snake swims through the soil where it lives".
backstroke, bathe, breaststroke, buoy, crawl, dip, dive, diving, fin, floating, natation, paddle, plunge, school.
shim, skim, slim, swig, swiz.
brim, dim, grim, grimm, gym, hymn, limb, limn, mckim, patronym, prelim, prelim, prim, rim, shim, skim, slim, trim, vim, whim.
Words made by unscrambling the letters swim plus one letter
swami, whims, wimps, swims.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of swim as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in swim.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.