Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dive is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- dive is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- dive is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling dive
3 letter words by unscrambling dive
2 letter words by unscrambling dive
Definition of dive
- a cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall. Synonyms: honkytonk.
- a headlong plunge into water. Synonyms: diving.
- a steep nose-down descent by an aircraft. Synonyms: nose dive, nosedive.
- a distinguished female operatic singer; a female operatic star. Synonyms: diva, prima donna.
- drop steeply; "the stock market plunged". Synonyms: plunge, plunk.
- plunge into water; "I was afraid to dive from the board into the pool".
- swim under water; "the children enjoyed diving and looking for shells".
chute, duck, flip, gainer, jackknife, jump, nosedive, parachute, snorkel.
cive, dice, die, dike, dime, dine, dire, diva, diver, dove, drive, five, give, hive, jive, live, rive, wive.
alive, arrive, clive, connive, contrive, deprive, derive, drive, five, hive, jive, live, revive, revive, strive, survive, thrive.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dive plus one letter
viced, dived, hived, ivied, jived, devil, lived, vined, video, diver, rived, drive, dives, vised, wived.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of dive as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dive.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.